Anyone up for a bit of a PDA (Public Display of Affection)?
Beautiful wedding of a friend, Syafiq and his wife RitaHailed from Penang, the weddings that I can recall attending in most of my childhood + teenage life were the ones of the relatives, the more traditional type at the kampung-kampung where the food was cooked via gotong-royong by the villagers, then makan bawah khemah atap zink tengah-tengah panas. Main menu for the kenduri would be kari. Kari ikan, kari daging lembu, kari daging kambing, kari ayam.
Then bila dah besar sikit, baru dapat attend the ones held at a more proper hall, or hotels. Cuz by then the daughters/sons of my parents' friends in the city pun dah besar-besar and dah nak kahwin.
But the first time that I witnessed the actual preparation of a modern-type wedding was a few years ago in KL. Everything abt the wedding was so beautiful, but the one thing that caught my attention was this one big framed-portraiture that stood at the entrance of the hall.
I was so mesmerized at the beauty of the picture and thought to myself that I want the same thing for my own wedding.
So, here I am, only trying to fulfill my teenage dreams :)
Insha Allah we are going for a simple pre-wedding photo shoot in a few weeks' time. Can't wait! Hihi. My sister's friend in KL agreed to do it for us. So hopefully we are able to choose a nice pic out of the many.
And thanks to Bang Hus for agreeing to lend me that tripodlike-thingy so that I am able to prop up that big frame on it :)


hi there, found your blog thru amy's. mind sharing the songlist tak? hope u can email me at inanordin[at]yahoo[dot]com
ReplyDeleteHi Syarina, I've emailed the song list to u. Hope it helps u prepare for ur wedding day :)
ReplyDelete