My request to transfer to the firm's branch in KL is accepted. Now am waiting for the clearance date, as in when can my current office effectively release me. Don't wanna owe the office anything, do we? Leave the office as a clean slate.
Hmm...do I really want to continue in the line I'm currently in? Those late hours, high stress levels...in KL it's gonna be even worse (the traffic jam's gonna make the whole thing worse)... Not good for married life, they say.
I tell myself to give myself a chance. Should things do not work the way they are supposed to, maybe Plan B will take into action (note to self: to formulate Plan B :P) There are so many things about the wedding to think of, rather than nak peningkan kepala nak cari kerja lain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


yes.. see how the thing goes.. then only make the decision.. Ide is not very typical guy who needs his wife to be with him 24 hours..but anyhow.. family comes 1st!!
ReplyDeleteKak Eli...u know better...thanks 4 d advise :)
ReplyDelete