I do not go for famous and professional make-up artists since I do not have the budget for that. And I believe, if look hard enough there are promising makeup artists who are on the rise, and charge reasonable charges too.
And I do not want to pandai-pandai suggest as I don't feel too good abt doing so, since it is the majlis bertandang and I do not want to interfere in their planning, unless required for.
As curiosity kills the cat (and it did kill me too!), I went to the lady's hair salon and booked for an appointment for a trial makeup, and so happened I was supposed to attend a wedding dinner. No better timing there, right? Lepas makeup boleh trus attend wedding!
Dah la mula2 I heard the lady said RM30, but when I was about to pay it actually cost me RM70. Not that I mind paying RM70, in fact I am glad to have forked RM70 out of my pocket, for I do not want to look like what I looked like right after the trial makeup - on my wedding day! (hmm, I think the sentence structure is a bit pusing2).
This is the lipcolor applied on me lips:
And how my eyes were done:
Errr...I am not auditioning for Zainal Abidin's "Hijau" videoclip, thank u!
While I looked at my face in horror, Ide was dozing off on the comfy couch at the salon. When he woke up, he didn't look shocked (this guy can keep his cool, I admit it) but rather, looked at me in pity. Yes, pity. Can it be worse than that? But after a while, he seems to enjoy having walked beside a rodeo clown.
Driving on our way home, he held his palm out to me. Being in a foul mood I was like, "What you want?". Him - "Can I have a cotton candy, please?". Grrrr!!!!!
At his house, he called his Mom to see the outcome. His Mom pun macam kesian ja tengok keadaan my face :(
In the end, I was late at the wedding dinner, cuz it took me a long time to tenyeh2 my face to get rid of the makeup. The morning after, I found a pimple on my face :(
To cut the story short, I think I have found the one. Based on my friends' opinions, I couldn't go wrong with this makeup artist. The work is good and the rate is slightly lower than the top ranking prof. makeup artists.
Haih...can I just not wear any makeup at all?


This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHey that’s so fantastic it is so much impressive. The makeup gives many changes as I read in this article. That is so attractive. I want to next visit on this site very soon. So thanks for it. For the more information visit on www(dot)nouvelleaesthetics(dot)co(dot)uk.
ReplyDeleteSemi Permanent Make Up