...makes the heart grow fonder.
Miss my darling... It was only yesterday I sent him off on the bus back to KL, and I miss him already... (ngada, ya I know :P)
Did I tell you how much fun we had during his short 2-day trip to Penang? His last trip to Penang as an ineligible bachelor...
Day 1
Turun2 bas ja, he said his stomach was grumbling and needed to be fed Nasi Kandar Line Clear... off we went... hmm tapi tak sedap sgt la... I prefer Nasi Kandar Kg Melayu hands down... then we went home and talked and talked... listened to beautiful music, I am so in love with Johann Pachelbel's Canon in D Major (flute and piano version), but Ide likes the violin and harp version.
Day 2
Went to Transfer Road to try the Ceri Roti Canai... It is years since I've been wanting to try that infamous roti canai... But always tak pergi cuz my thought is roti canai is very fattening. But whenever I'm arnd Ide, my diet always seem nonexistent. The roti canai sedappp...but mcm kena tipu ja bila time bayar? :( Note to self: Next time tanya betul2 harga setiap benda yg diorder.
Then off we went for facial... It was his first experience, he seemed very excited but did not show it (tak macho lah, excited nak pi facial :P). He kept asking me to tell him what's gonna happen during the process... I told him just enjoy the process lah... Hehe. We were placed on adjacent rooms, and throughout the facial I can hear him making weird noises... Like when the lady put on a steamer he snorted few times. I guess he slept for some time cuz I heard him snoring!! Grr...
Then we went to place deposit to rent his tuxedo, after that to the mall in the quest to find him the bow tie and waist band as described in the previous entry. Watched the movie "Surrogate" (interesting movie! - pursuaded him to watch "Papadom" but he refused to) and had Thai dinner at a kedai makan tepi jalan.
Day 3
Rode on the motorbike to the local neighbourhood market to have breakfast (ya you read me right - motorbike!). It was his first time carrying a pillion rider hehe. Nasib baik tak tertunggang terbalik OK. It was our first time riding together on a motorbike.
Went to the shopping mall to find him his pair of shoes for the wedding... Then we went back home to eat Mama's homecooked lunch and get him packing for his bus back home to KL.
And today... here I am... missing him :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


alalalala...rindu kat incik tunang yea.. btw, u guys should hav watched papadom..serious best!
ReplyDeleteIda...puas I pujuk...dia x mo...he only wants to watch Khabir Bhatia's movies...so in the end I watched Papadom wif my lil sis...lawak gila movie tu...sengal okehhh :B
ReplyDeletemiss my roti canai n nasik kandar kampung melayu now.. thanks to you...:P
ReplyDeleteKak Eli, long time since I p makan nasik kandaq kg melayu...I need ppl like u here to go wif me...sorang2 x best...do come here again pls pls!
ReplyDelete