Went for my HIV screening test today. Lucky I dropped in today as they accept people for the tests on Mondays and Wednesdays only, from 2pm onwards (pls bear in mind different government clinics/ hospitals has different rulings on the timing, best to call up and check beforehand). I went to the Klinik Kesihatan Sg Dua, Penang.
Being the kiasu Penangite that I am, I arrived at the clinic at 1.50pm. Waited 10 minutes until the clinic reopens for the afternoon session.
Thanks for my kiasuness - I am the first one in line for the test! Hahaha.
I hate being in hospitals, clinics, etc. I hate the sight of blood, needles, sick patients, those health-related posters on the wall. But have to drag myself for that prick on my finger so that I can get married. Adoi. Sakit gak la. Yea I know, I am mengada-ngada :P
Now waiting for Ide to settle the checklist for his application e.g. surat akuan bujang and whatnots...then only I can proceed with mine...then baru boleh kahwin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


nasib baik i mcm gatai nak kahwin awai...x payah kena check HIV ler apa lah.. but i budak baik.. i dun like pergi clinic terutamanya gorv.. heheheh.. tapi last last masa preggy time.. kena cucuk jugak but for 7 mths jalah.. pastu dah balik png.. dah jumpa Dr. Woo.. happy skit!!
ReplyDelete