Friday, October 9, 2009

Cards, etc.


Ordered the invitation cards last Saturday. Another major item striked off the To-Do list. Oh, I am not that creative to design my own wedding card. But then again, I suppose given the time I could if I try hard enough. Hehe. I just want a hassle-free process of producing wedding invitations, that's all. And so I went to a shop in Pertama Complex (PC) with FIL and MIL-to be and Ide, inspired by this:


I lost the link of this pic, but a huge credit to the shop/photographer. The design screams simple and sweet, don't you think so? Am learning to tie a neat and pretty ribbon as per above, with YouTube it's not that difficult, really.

I am not sure how many shops there are in PC that cater for wedding invi cards but I bumped into 2 shops. The first one is a well-known shop but the SA was very sombong and wasn't very entertaining and was busy folding her paper bags while answering my questions in single syllables. No free stuffs offered either (hey I'm all about finding good bargain there is!).

2nd shop is a floor above the 1st one. The lady was very kind and sweet and most of all, patient. I was rather fussy, asking this and that, and pin-pointed so many cards that we have a lot of cards spread on the table. And me being rather fickle-minded, could not make a firm decision until the very last minute. The SA sabar aja layan my kerenah, smiling all the way.

And she threw in a free bunting and printed envelopes too! All at a very, very good price which is way below my budget.

Now am waiting for the first draft to come in...

1 comment: