I am back at work, and I am still in Hari Raya mood. How??
I guess I should not have applied for so long a leave until there is no motivation left for me to resume my working life. But I had a nice long Raya holiday, all in all. Managed to sort some personal matters, received a last-minute visit from a special someone, ate a lot of good Raya food, met up with old friends from high school...oh how I love the Raya season! And how stressed I am when the needle is at the wrong side of the weighing scale! Arght!
I wished I could have visited more friends but this time I spent most of my Raya holidays in Penang, while most of my good friends are in KL. Anyhow I am looking forward to meeting up with a lot of friends during the wedding of a dear friend Fadh, end of the month in KL.
But seriously, I am teeny weeny relieved to be at work after such a long leave. So sangap, that my brain almost stopped functioning!
Have to be careful to not overeat once the fasting month is over. Maybe I should start to puasa enam. Anyone joining me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment