Today is the last day for my Puasa Enam, alhamdulillah dapat jugak habiskan Puasa Enam ni, dah bertahun rasanya tinggalkan puasa sunat ni :) Semoga tahun-tahun depan pun dapat buat jugak, insya Allah. It's actually up to your effort, either you are up to it or not. Either you are willing to give up those fun lunch times with your colleagues and the menu which are not so tempting if you are not fasting but suddenly becomes tantalizing when you are. Yeah..so here I am writing this entry during a lunch time on a beautiful Friday afternoon :)
Anyway, I am looking forward to Sunday, which will be a dear friend Fadh's wedding. Hey I specially booked flight tickets to go and back from KL, all because I have the Firm's annual dinner tomorrow, if not I can just take the bus down to KL tomorrow. And I don't want to miss the annual dinner, who knows I might be lucky enough to get selected to win the 32" Samsung LCD TV! :P
To meet up with good old friends from UiTM Shah Alam while I was studying for my ACCA (those were the times) and also friends from London. I am truly blessed to have forged friendship with so many wonderful people from my course of life. Each of them have their own unique characteristics in them that makes them special to me. It is true when people say not to look at the bad qualities in a person, but search for the good traits, even if it's the tiniest ones. It is hard to like and love someone whom you hated his or her guts, but just try to always remember the goodness the person has in him or her, insya Allah you will try to appreciate that person.
Anyway since I have been fasting for the whole week, I am also looking forward to eat the good food laid down upon me this weekend! Good food eaten with the company of great friends - what more can you ask for?!!! *happy*
Well despite my excitement and anticipation of this weekend, I am feeling kind of sad and down as well. Why oh why? I do not want to type in everything in here but enough for that person to know that I am a bit kecil hati with how that person is treating me at the moment. I do not know what the person is trying to prove or what is going on in that person's head. So why don't you go and sort your mind and feelings out. So that you don't always have to create reasons to treat me like you did. And you know what? I will still pray for your happiness and success in life. If you are happy doing this to me (and to other people - if any), may God bless you. Because I have known you for most of my adult years and I treasure our friendship. And we have witnessed each other grow into who we are now.
I don't know what to say. Except, "Oh KL, here I come!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search
ReplyDeleteEngine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm
not seeing very good success. If you know of any please share.
Thank you!
My site; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qozd6jyuVw