Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Liar liar

Have you ever got lied to by someone? Or, does someone who give empty promises considered lying?

If yes, then what do you feel when you found out that someone actually has the cheek to lie to you? I am sure you will feel sad and betrayed, especially when you are not the type who blab lies to anyone at all, then why would other people do that to you?

And what do you do when you found out? It just so happens that the person is a terrible liar. He doesn't make an effort at all to sound convincing.

For me, I am too nice a person to actually put him/ her to shame that I actually know their old dog's tricks. Normally I will keep quiet, putting a mental note that I would never have a 100% trust in this person ever again. Once a liar, always a liar. I can't stand it when people lie to me when I don't do that to people. Don't they just realize that it is a sin? Astaghfirullahalazim. To them, lies keluar macam air je, it just comes out naturally from their mouth. Tak perlu nak fikir-fikir nak menipu tentang apa.

Don't you just wonder what is going on in their sick little minds?

Same goes to the people with empty promises. Why bother showering people with hope when you don't have the intention to fulfill it. You will only left people heartbroken and disappointed. No matter how small your promises are, when you say that I think you have the obligation to make it happen.

Lembu berpegang kepada tali,
Manusia berpegang kepada janji.

No comments:

Post a Comment