Well if you ask me what is my favourite time of the day, I would say afternoon and night. I love to spend a good hot sunny afternoon at the house, when it's all quiet except for the chirping of the birds (tak sure pulak burung apa yg lepak time-time Zohor ni), rustling of the leaves, faint rumming sound of school buses doing their afternoon rounds of picking/dropping off school students, bunyi lesung sambal belacan jiran sebelah rumah all blend in together. And I'll be in my room with the windows open, reading a good book. Heavenly! The perfect time is 12-4. Wish I can spend more afternoons at home, instead of working in the office...
At night, I find it very peaceful to work/read/anything serenaded by the tunes from the 80s and 90s. Normally Mix FM would be the radio station that I would tune in to la. Ever since my schooling days, I would study late into the nights with the radio on low volume. And normally I would get sentimental and emotional, time ni la nak fikir fasal masa-masa lampau dan jugak masa depan. A good time to think and to plan.
What's your favourite time of the day?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Ina suka time pagi2 before subuh like around 5:00-ish am.the feel is a lot like malam gak sebab semua gelap lagi & ramai tido lagi.veryyy cooling & the silence is owh so heaven :))
ReplyDeletetapi takde nyer terbangun time tu hari2! hik hik.