I just realised...there is only one blog entry for the month of April...padahal this month tak la busy mana sangat...since I am assigned under a super-efficient Manager...sampai terasa diri ini bagaikan lempeng dipress2 dan disqueeze2. But it's OK. Once you settle everything about an assignment, there is no need to worry about a thing. No need to dread that "EY Penang" caller ID on your phone screen if you are on a field work. Hehe :p
Anyway just want to share with you all an incident that happened to me yesterday. Not much of an "incident" la, more like a happening kot.
OK normally if I am in my office in EY (FYI as an auditor there are 2 possible places that an auditor could be on a working day; in the office or at the client's place). So trying my best to be a good Muslim normally I will perform my prayers at a surau situated at an adjacent hotel (mengada betul tak nak solat kat office, but then again, my office tak disediakan surau yea : ).
Back to my story, yesterday I performed my afternoon prayer during lunchtime (yes I do not go out for lunch to eat, no geng to eat lunch with so I bring home-packed lunch everyday. Some people may think it as pathetic but I like to think of myself trying to be healthy, at the same time, saving money :D ). Normally I would wait until approx. 15 minutes to the evening prayer time, and that's when I perform my afternoon and evening prayer at the same time. But yesterday I planned to go back sharp at 5.30pm, so still enough time to pray at home.
But it was almost 6.30pm that I could at last pack my bag and leave the office. On my way to my car, I was torn into two. Nak solat dulu ke baru balik? Another voice inside me (syaitan la tu) said balik je la dulu, sempat ni sejam baru masuk Maghrib. A drive back home took about 20mins. It was a 50-50 kind of feeling, which then turned into 70-30 as I got nearer to my car.
I got into my car. Slot the keys in the ignition. Tada. Cannot start! Inside me I know this would happen. It happened to me before. There were instances when I delayed my prayers, something would happen.
There was this one time when I was studying in UiTM in Shah Alam, a friend asked for a favor to drive her to a shop (she was carless, I was the one with the car). Azan baru berkumandang, I told myself, takpe la, balik dari kedai baru nak solat. Just as I drove out of the uni main entrance, a car came out of nowhere and bang into my front. Quite a bad damage, so to settle everything langsung tinggal Zohor, Asar, and if I'm not mistaken, Maghrib as well.
Despite what happen, I feel thankful to the God. He never fails to remind me the importance of menjaga waktu solat. It is me who always forget and taking things lightly. Astaghfirullahalazim. Lepas ni aku berazam nak cuba solat secepat mungkin sebaik masuk waktu.
Back to yesterday's incident, akhirnya my car dapat dihidupkan. Sempat balik rumah nak solat Asar. Even so, I am ashamed of myself... -.-
Have you guys ever experienced such thing?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment