I watched the Confessions of a Shopaholic last night with my colleagues - Pam, Win See and Sze Yeng; we all had fun! Though we came in a bit late and the movie had started - all gara-gara hujan lebat in the evening and we were all stuck in the jam, then had dinner at Sakae Sushi first...enjoyed the food too much and so many gossips to talk about, and missed like, 5 mins of the movie.
Anyway the movie was really funny, there are parts which I really laughed - trust me, I am very hard to impress. And Luke Brandon is soo...heavenly...haih...matanya yang merenung ke dalam kalbuku ini...adui....I remembered him from a movie I watched last year the "Jane Austen Book Club" but then in that movie he did not look as yummy as in the Shopaholic...
But then I think the book is much better than the movie la...the movie tu macam jauh saja tersasar simpangnya...but then at least the casting is good...both Luke Brandon and Becky Bloomwood fit in the characters as described in the book...My only wish is that Becky is British as per the book, and that the filming is done in and around London. It will be so much more memorable for yours truly!
Well I am not a shopaholic like Becky in the movie...but how nice it is if I am born with a gold spoon in my mouth...but apa pun I am thankful with the life I am living right now...nak beli apa-apa then you have to earn, if not save your money...baru tahu macam mana susahnya nak dapat duit...
But last week I was so happy sebab dah lama tak shopping, I get to shop...sebabnya nak cari barang-barang hantaran...so I went down to KL to find my fiance. Dah kat KLCC tu habislah, fiance pulak berkeras nak belikan perfume set and clutch bag for me even though I resist...ye la I want to survey2 tunggu sale but being guys, he insisted to buy it right there and then. So ok la I picked the one I have been eyeing, the Vera Wang Princess. I like the bottle, sesuai sgt nak letak atas dulang hantaran. Then he bought Armani perfume set for himself, though I wish he bought Polo Black! Tak pa la, apa-apa pun janji suka. Dia yang nak pakai.
Apa pun, we were so happy with the vouchers we got that day, since Parkson ada members' day so double vouchers for all purchases! Yippee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I yang nak kawin this sept pun blum shopping apa2 lg...haih..wish i can escape work..:(
ReplyDeleteBabe just saw ur comments..u apa cerita lama x nampak samada di ST ataupun Groove..hehe..wish I have a fren who's getting married who stays nearby...nak survey2 pun best...x la sorang2 x de geng..kan?!!
ReplyDeletei mmg dah lama xde kat ofis..skang tgh audit UTP. but i slalu je online groove kat umah. anyway, i nak start plan all out for my wedding this early may, after i get back from holiday in s'pore..kekeke..jgn jeles! i nak pi holiday dgn kak zora,aji,mas, shamaz and tirah.
ReplyDeleteHa seriously?!! Shamaz?? She can get away from her hubby and daughter? I mcm x percaya angkat tefon pun dia tak sempat inikan pula nak pi S'pore?!!! Bestnya you all!! I jealous!! :((
ReplyDelete