Thursday, April 1, 2010

That Thing You Do

...when you're forced by your wife to. =P

Hubby tried so hard to make me feel at home, at my new home. FYI I moved down to KL from my hometown Penang shortly after our wedding. One of the most emotional episodes in my life, things in KL are not exactly a bed of roses for me (read: work). Thus hubby is willing to revamp his whole room (FYI I'm living with the in-laws) and trusted lil ol me to decorate his room (don't get me started to describe how the room was, before). Nak bagi aku happy la tu. Lagi stress ada la... :S There were soooo many things in his room I just don't know where to chuck them!

Anyway here are a few pics I snapped, within the span of 3 months ago when I started to move in...

Painting the room lilac. Not my choice of colour, but his. Though I like purple/pink but it never crossed my mind to have our bedroom wall painted with any purple/pink hues. That's soo 6 years old pls! I was thinking along the line of some natural, earthy tones but he insisted lilac. Said he wanted something different. Errr, who's the male one, again?

Him kissing the toilet bowl cuz I asked him to...not! Haha. This is him changing the toilet bowl seat and some how the screw tu at different ends so no choice gotta hug the toilet bowl in order to tighten up the screw. LOL. "Look honey, I'm even willing to hug the toilet bowl for you!".

1 comment: