Monday, April 5, 2010

Irregularities

It's that time of the month again...

Feels like it was just couple of weeks ago that I went through it...

I suppose the hormone inside me went haywire again.

Blame it on work-related stress! =.=

-------------------------

On another note, the past weekend was spent reading this 1 blog which I accidentally stumbled upon. She is the older sister of a friend whom I used (and still) to be fond of. Like, I really look up upon her. Very successful and wise woman, positive-minded, has such a good heart, not to mention a looker too. But haven't met up with her for quite some time, last time was during my wedding in Penang. So, it's interesting to read her sister's blog, it's like catching up with my this friend of mine. Cara melawak macam sama ja ;p

------------------------

Just registered myself to a swimming course today. Among my objectives to achieve this year is to learn how to swim! (Plus MIL has been asking me about it several times, she even volunteered to call up on behalf of me. OK OK I know I'm fat :P )

No comments:

Post a Comment