Monday, November 2, 2009

Meja Pengantin

Whenever ppl mentioned meja pengantin or meja beradab, I have always imagined the long table which would fit 8-10 ppl.

The long meja beradab is something like this: -

Source from here

The longer the table, the more decoration it would require, I think. And it means...it could get pricier. Having a budget of my own, I am considering other alternatives, i.e. to convert one of the round guest tables into a meja pengantin.

Let's look at these pictures below: -


Both are done by Romantis Bridal.


I don't think it requires a lot of decoration, maybe a nice centrepiece would do. As per my previous entry. And of course, kerusi for both the pengantin we can hire the big kerawang chairs tu kan.

All of which I think is much lesser than the deco needed for the long meja pengantin instead.

Oh, and easier to pass2 the food also! :D

I need to decide fast!

5 comments:

  1. i'd be using round table for meja pengantin too! totally agree with u - it's a great alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Qis! Glad to know that ur on my side :) and something different too, kan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sebenarnya kan.. long table tu is like sng nak tgk pengantin.. nak snap gambar pun senang... cantik.. tu jer.. and more presentable ler.. ni semua ikut selera masing masing... and budget of course ..tapi i tak rasa pun long table tu mahai .... my opinion jalah..:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. helo dear. saw your comment on amy's page about the wedding songs. do u mind sharing the list wif me. hiks. if u don't mind la. ni my email : bisobonar@gmail.com

    *thanks yer*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous: Agree with ur comment.. :)
    Fuchsia: Emailed :) hope it helps u preparing 4ur wedding ya

    ReplyDelete