This one shopping mall memang banyak gila kedai kasut, and banyak juga menjual kasut-kasut merepek.
But as I jalan-jalan, I saw this one cute white peep toe, looks something like this: -

The price? RM30 saje! Too cheap for me not to buy! :)
If I could not find anything nicer towards the wedding, I might just wear this pair of shoes. The only thing is that its a 2 1/2 inch, and I'm looking for something lesser than that...since I am pretty tall, and Ide is well, about the same height as me...
I think I should try it on and see how I look next to him...


yeah...zaman2 gawat ni i rase better we go for style rather than brand ;p but kalo ader rezeki lebih buleh sajer. n i agreed u have to try n stand next tu pakcik dulu :)
ReplyDeleteu perasan tak its exactly 1 month, 1 week and 1 day until ur wedding day! Look at ur wedding ticker!
ReplyDeleteR U READYYYYY.....???!!!!
Lynn: Ha tu la pasal...lagipun I plan to wear simple shoes aje...
ReplyDeleteIda: Seperti biasa u saja nak cuakkan I haha :P ready? Ermm bagi la tips2 sikit :)
hider kot kena pki heels hehehehehe
ReplyDelete