Monday, November 9, 2009

Zikir & Doa Untuk Kesejahteraan Rumahtangga

Few days ago I happened to watch a talk show which generally focuses on marriage and relationship based on the Islamic values and principles. A very lively and interesting show, hosted by such a sweet & loving couple. Cute sangat!

At the end of the show, the hosts shared some of the Quranic verses which are advisable the husbands and wives to recite, especially to strengthen the bond between a husband and wife, and lead a marriage full of barakah, insha Allah.

Here are some of the verses of which we can maybe recite after each solat, and before sleep: -

1) Surah Toha ayat 39
2) Surah Yusuf ayat 4
3) Surah Ibrahim ayat 37
4) Surah Alimran ayat 173 and 174 (more afdhal if to recite 33x)
5) Surah An Naml ayat 31 and 32 (to recite and hembus kat leher suami/ isteri - errr make sure hubby or wifey dah tidur time tu)
6) Surah Alimran ayat 200 (this one can recite while preparing a meal for the hubby)

Rasanya ayat-ayat al Quran kat atas ni pendek-pendek saja. If we can allocate some of our time to memorize these verses, coupled with doa for us to lead a happy and blessed married life. Insha Allah.

16 comments:

  1. :) sgt betul wahai cik kintan. takpe kite kasik can la kat dier. nway dear, thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intan: Sebuk nya hg nihhh ni bkn untuk aku ja la untuk org2 lain jugak la...

    Lynn: No prob...I mmg suka kumpul2 doa2 camni hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm.. kena hafal ni... thks...:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. aku memang lg butuh doa yg sperti ini..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asking questions are actually good thing if you are not understanding something entirely, except
    this post provides fastidious understanding even.
    My web blog - royal caribbean

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you are going for most excellent contents like I do, simply go
    to see this web page every day because it gives quality contents,
    thanks

    Here is my webpage canon digital camera

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fascinating discussion is worth comment. I do believe that you ought
    to publish more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally folks
    don't speak about these subjects. To the next! Cheers!!

    Look into my web site :: weider adjustable dumbbells

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello I am so thrilled I found your weblog, I really found you by error, while I was searching on Aol for something else, Nonetheless I am
    here now and would just like to say many thanks for a marvelous post
    and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don't have time to read through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the great job.

    Here is my web-site - house music

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, i believe that i noticed you visited my site so i got here to go back the
    prefer?.I'm trying to find things to enhance my website!I assume its ok to make use of a few of your ideas!!

    Have a look at my web page :: copenhagen dj

    ReplyDelete
  10. I usually do not leave a lot of remarks, but i
    did a few searching and wound up here "Zikir & Doa Untuk Kesejahteraan Rumahtangga".

    And I do have 2 questions for you if you usually do not mind.
    Could it be just me or does it give the impression like some of these comments look like they are coming from brain dead individuals?
    :-P And, if you are posting on other places, I'd like to keep up with everything new you have to post. Could you list of the complete urls of all your social pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

    Here is my webpage download music torrents

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just too magnificent. I actually like what you've acquired here, really like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is actually a wonderful site.

    Also visit my web-site: one free movie torrents

    ReplyDelete
  12. This article will help the internet users for
    building up new weblog or even a weblog from start to
    end.

    Here is my webpage juegosparapc10

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great blog you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any message boards that cover the same topics talked
    about in this article? I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get comments from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Cheers!

    Feel free to surf to my weblog este usuario

    ReplyDelete
  14. Attractive part of content. I simply stumbled upon your site and
    in accession capital to assert that I get actually loved account your weblog posts.
    Anyway I will be subscribing in your augment or even I
    achievement you get right of entry to persistently fast.


    My web blog :: acoustic guitar chord

    ReplyDelete