Monday, September 15, 2008

TLC Me!

Do you think RM1,200 is expensive for a 20-session facial package? Can someone give me an opinion on this? I have never sign up for any facial package before, normally I go for single sessions which would cost approximately RM100 per session. But if I sign up for a package, it'll be about RM60 for a facial treatment session which is quite worth it, non?

I believe that more women should take care of their health and beauty, from head to toe, at a young age. I am sure no one wants irreversible wrinkles and sags and realizes it is too late (and too expensive) to do anything about it!

Oh talking about health and beauty (H&B), below is my H&B wish list at the moment: -

1. A pair of Asics Gel Nimbus 10 running shoes (so I can run faster and longer!)
2. Pedometer (to see if I can really measure up 10,000 steps in a day)
3. Face masks (any masks will do, at least I tempek something on my face)

That's all I guess. As if I got a lot of $$$ to further expand my list he he.

No comments:

Post a Comment