Quran is Allah's message to His servants and a light for mankind. There is no way to Allah's pleasure except through it. It is revealed in the best of all months. The best way you can spend your time during this month is to recite the Quran as frequently as possible. Read it, reflect on its meaning and work by its injunctions. This is because the Quran contains admonitions and lessons that increase one's humility and humbleness. If you don't understand the Arabic Language (Subhanallah, what a beautiful language), you can always read the tafsir.
How's puasa so far for everyone?
Alhamdulillah for me everything is going on very well indeed. So far the jobs that I have been assigned to in this holy month of Ramadhan are not too taxing, belum lagi la nak kena buka puasa dekat client's place or in office. Solat terawih pun alhamdulillah belum tinggal lagi hehe (hopefully I can still continue until the next 2 weeks), dan harap-harap jugak dapat khatam Quran sekaligus.
It is amazing how relatively easy it feels for you to perform any sort of ibadah and prayers to Allah SWT in the month of Ramadhan, as compared to the other months. Is this because of the absence of the satans and djins? So, marilah kita ramai-ramai cuba membanyakkan ibadah di bulan puasa ini. It is a time for inner reflection, devotion to God and self-control.
Rasulullah SAW once said "I only curse 3 types of people, whom are" : -
1) Those people who do not look after their parents when they are in old age
2) Those people who do not take full advantage of the blessed month of Ramadhan
3) Those people who do not say "Sallallahu-alayhi-waalayhi-wasallam" when my name is mentioned
Semoga kita dijauhkan dari perbuatan-perbuatan yang tidak elok. I feel sad to see or hear stories Muslim couples shamelessly hug and kiss and God knows what other types of maksiat they are resorting to in this month of Ramadhan. Some can’t even restrain themselves to carefully selecting good words in their daily conversation. Be it the F word or no F word. Dah tua-tua pon masih tak senonoh dan makin tak sedar diri. Astaghfirullahalazim.
But I feel most sad when I hear people creating reasons not to take full advantage of this holy month. A friend recently told me "Minggu depan aje lah I baca Quran sebab I tertinggal Quran dekat rumah parents I". Astaghfirullahalazim. I mean, hello? I am sure dekat masjid sebelah rumah tu ada berlambak-lambak Quran which I am sure the Pak Imam or Bilal or the masjid caretaker will be more than willing to let you borrow one for a week or two. But yeah, some people create reasons. And they expect God to show mercy on their sorry, miserable lives?
"Funny how everyone wants to go to Heaven, provided they do not have to believe, think, say, or do anything the Quran says".
Nauzubillahiminzalik, semoga saya tidak mudah dipengaruhi oleh orang-orang yang sebegini.
Dear friends, make good use of this honourable month because it is a transient visitor. Receive it with a sincere repentance and spend your time during the month is acts of obedience to your Lord.
Wahhh, you guys must be thinking that I am possessed to be writing such a...pious entry :) Well, I am like most people out there, I am not a saint but I hope to always better myself in any way that I can. And my wish is that more people will realize that there are here on Earth as a khalifah to Allah SWT and they have duties to fulfil.
Haih…banyak betul saya beristighfar dalam entry ni. Hehe.
Selamat menyambut Hari Nuzul Quran to everyone :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment