Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Snowy Mowy

Finally it snowed in Manchester!! People say that it is a rare event for snow to fall in this North-West part of the UK...cos Manchester is actually is a valley and sebelum snow sempat sampai here dia dah turun kat the mountains dulu...betul ka...wallahu'alam...

Apa pun I am very excited by the snow...one night I was sleeping and hubby happily woke me up and said snow is falling...uhh...groggy2 pun sempat bangun ke tingkap and yelped yay...

This is my first encounter with real snow...that's why I sounded jakun and peghak...pardon me la OK...cheq mai dari Penang...Penang takdak snow...when I was in London it never snowed when I was there! Always snowed when I was back home in Malaysia...

Anyway here are some pics...

Can you see the snow falling? It's this morning abt 10am...view from the living room window


This is taken about 2 weeks ago, nice view of the lake and the ducks

Exact spot..now lake all froze up and covered with snow...kesian ducks...can't swim
I wanted to built a snowman earlier at the park...siap bawak carrot to put as a nose...but hubby mcm malu2 kat org2 sekeliling...apa la...bukan depa kenai kita pun...so penat la buat snowman sorang2...nak angkut2 snow...maybe we will wait in a couple of days if the snow thickens...then it is easier *praying that more snow will fall soon*

4 comments:

  1. Bestnya! Wish i was there..sini pun sejuk jgk tp sejuk hujan..:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. besnya, sini pon snow gak, pantai batu feringgi pon dah beku.brrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. i lom main snow lagi! tension aja..dok sepak2 masa nak pi kerja ja! and time lunch tadi ajak delisha ke luar rumah untuk main snow. and guess what did she said? '' dell - taknak la . mummy - why? . dell - sejuk!! '' omg! she's growing ok!! enjoy your 1st real snow dear :) dont worry more to come. n please build a big mr snow man :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ida: I prefer Msian weather any time!
    Intan: Sebuk jaa
    Lynn: OMG Dell...awat la comei sgt...Its ok its only Dec, more snow to come I hope!

    ReplyDelete