Thought I might share some of the things I did ever since I moved into our new house in Manchester.
We are not blessed with a furnished house, that's right, the house was bare when we moved in. We had to scout for furniture ourselves, and we can't afford expensive furniture, really. I mean, even if we could, why would we, spend on something of a temporary basis? Too huge to lug them back in the bag with us later on!
First thing I bought was a small 4-seater dining table. Got it off a charity shop for GBP30. In the picture on the website it looked good but when I went to check out the item, gosh! Can see the pure creamy off-white colour that it used to be, under those years of stains me myself hate to figure out what. Geli! Anyway, considering the place and the price, it's a sinful of me to complain. Plus the guy at the shop suggested of a way to make it look almost brand new.
So I took his suggestion.


Brilliant! i thought u jahit kain tu..hihihi
ReplyDeletegood job!!
ReplyDeletenice one! :)
ReplyDeleteIda: Tak I glue2 je beb
ReplyDeleteErlina: Tq!
Lynn: Thx!! Ala brg murah, susah nk dpt yg elok :(