Tuesday, November 16, 2010

After 4 years...

Me & Hubby at The Beatles Museum, Albert Dock, Liverpool

I am back in this land of GB. That explains my long absence from blogworld. Those final few weeks before the departure were depressing, stressful and melancholic. First my resignation from the firm (finally! Bye bye EY!), then came Raya, packing up, meeting and saying farewells to friends and families...

I used to want to give my all to return here after I came back in July 2006.

Now? I wish I was more thankful and grateful for everything that I had back in my homeland.

Dasar manusia, memang tak pernah bersyukur dengan apa yang ada!!!

Anyway, hope I can learn and experience new things, to bring back sweet memories when our time is up. Not everyone dare to take this risk and be given this opportunity.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment