Friday, March 26, 2010

You Don't Like It?

Wow, been ages since I last wrote. Blame it on my job, pls! However, things have started to get a wee bit better. Cuz I somehow managed to conclude an engagement (read: task, not pertunangan) and focus on the other one. Rather than having to juggle 2 at once. Really got no time I tell you, even to think!

But still. I wish I have more free time on my hand. To spend on myself, and family. Friends, too.

I wish I have more team members to assist me in my engagements. Or at least put in someone who is responsible, independent, self-initiative, understanding, among others. But alas, what have I got instead? Don't get me started.

Do you really need me to tell you one by one on what needs to be done? Can't you see I'm struggling? Drowning? Can't you go the extra mile to find out what could be done to help lessen my burden? And oh, that face... I know you're unhappy. You think I am? You think I like it, directing you to complete those tasks? If I have another pair of hands and brain, I'd gladly do everything on my own.

You can sit there and look pretty, thank you.

*Tak pasal-pasal ter-emo pulak malam2 Jumaat ni*

Anyway, don't know why the whole day I felt like as if I'm floating. Felt so dazed...and my eyes were so heavy throughout the day. Was it something that I ate? Well, had Subway for breakfast and normal black coffee. Nothing extraordinary.

So today was not a very productive day for me at work. Spent half the time surfing...but somehow managed to complete the Inventory section. Not bad. Anyway, it's not helping that today's Friday. TGIF! And the salary is in today! Yehuu...

Called Hubs to suggest that we go out tonight...but it rained and with the Friday traffic...urght... As usual, dinner was ready when I reached home. Makan kat rumah aja la. Maybe tomorrow can go out...Oh, need to run tomorrow morning!!! My fave black pants is already tight at the thighs! "-_-

2 comments:

  1. ahh..finally i can see some updates.yeah..its been a hell of a week for me too..neverending stories:( Im soo looking forward for the day where i can just lazing around during weekends and just be like a normal housewife..hehe

    New jobbb...where are you??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, I could not find time to work on weekends! Gosh, waiting for that ultimate new job too...

    ReplyDelete