Harlo...thought wanna put up some pics from last weekend activities (macam la ada orang dok tunggu nak tengok). Hahaha. Well some images for me to flip back in the future and remember the fun (tiring, maybe) times I had last weekend!

Yours truly tgh try guna mesin rumput. First time mowing a lawn (ok I know, I'm peghak), instead of mowing in a straight line I went excited and pusing2, nasib baik garden tak jadi macam rupa dalam cerita Signs yang M. Night Shyamalan direct tu. Ekeke. Sorry gambar mcm berpinar2, Hubbs cakap ni one of the effects of capturing pictures. Can't see the rationale.

This is Hubbs, yang all the time throughout the mowing activity spoke with a Chinese accent (cuz I'm supposed to look like Cina Bukit, remember?) And suddenly changed accent to an Australian accent (perasan jadi Steve Irwin) bila nampak garden cockroaches (below pic) and pretending he is in Crocodile (or rather, Cockroach) Hunter.

Garden cockroaches underneath the stone steps. So many of these. Geliiiiii.
eee..poyonya mereka ini..ekekeke
ReplyDeletewah.. best nya... i loike..n both of u sgt cute..:D
ReplyDeleteIda: I know, totally poyo kan...hehe...like, hello x da life! :P
ReplyDeleteAnon: TQ...cute ka...tua dah ni..hehe