Saturday, July 25, 2009

What To Look Forward To?

Since my wedding preparation is going nowhere, I don't have much to update here. And there is nothing really interesting going on in my life at the moment...that I decided to cheer myself up to look forward to the anticipated events in the near future: -

- Brother's engagement - 31st July '09
Ni tak tau la boleh pi ka tak ni...cuz this week I am in a super duper rush (not to mention big) job under managers yang suka meng"stress" and mem"press" orang. I would love to go, but then I don't think I am able to get away on Friday...huwa...nak pi Kelantan...then can survey2 barang kat Rantau Panjang tu orang cakap wedding favours are dirt cheap there...betul ke?

- Ina's wedding - 2 August '09
Insha-Allah I will be attending Ina's wedding, since I RSVP-ed a Yes. I have a feeling this will be a beautiful wedding, since all her wedding vendors gempak2 gila okay! Congrats dear!

- Zamirah's wedding - 8th August '09
Another gorgeous wedding to attend...plus I am so looking forward to meet up with the gurls! Pinky, Aimy, etc; Insha-Allah if they are attending. Gossips lagi! :D And Pinky, you promised to show me the invi card designs. FYI, Pinky is volunteering to design my wedding invi cards since she is too free (Shell mmg mcm tu ke babe?). I am excited since it'll be cool to have some personal touch in your wedding invi, tu pun Insha-Allah kalau plan menjadi la kan :) Err babe, wedding cake pun haritu you cakap nak buatkan, kan? Apa cerita eh? Last2 I buat pulut kuning je la kot hahaha.

- Bang Ide's birthday - 8th August '09
I know you will hate the idea of a surprise birthday celebration, so awal2 I bgtau kat sini no surprise OK! So as usual we'll go out for a nice dinner *tiap-tiap tahun macam tu, boring kan* Tapi takpa, it's the company that matters, kan!

- Ida's wedding - tak ingat tarikh
Sorry Ida I tak ingat tarikh wedding you!! Tu la u kena bagi I kad cepat2 ;p but I know it's a few days after raya hehe. Sudah sekian lama asyik ber"Sametime" dan ber"YM" about our wedding preparations (since both of us are getting married this year), now is the time to reap the fruits (erm...apakah?!). I know your wedding pasti gojes babe!

Wah, my calendar is so full of events, kalah calendar of a photographer nih hehe. Well there are a few more events but these are the highlights kot, at least in the next 1 mth.

And of course, the herald of the holy month of Ramadhan! Tak sabar rasanya nak tunggu ketibaan bulan yg mulia ni. Harap2 time tu my job not so hectic, so that dapat pergi solat Tarawikh *doa banyak-banyak* Insha-Allah. Talking abt Ramadhan, ada lagi 1 hari nak ganti!! Caiyok caiyok!

And Erlina, you coming over to Penang anytime soon? I am lonely here please cheer my days up with nasik kandar and jalan2 at the malls!

Anyone else who wants to fill up my boring, lonely, sad days over here up North?

6 comments:

  1. oit u miss out my bday tomollow.... huh... byw.. i wish i ada kat png now.. and dah penuh tangan i ngan paper bags ... shopping... huhuhuhuhu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I almost forgot its ur bday tmrw! If ur not on FB I confirm lupa haha. Happy Birthday in advance! I'm sure Abg Masri will surprise u tmrw..sweet ja..nanti tell me all abt it OK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i tak rasa ade suprise as i rasa dia dah kasik tau tomollow cakap jer nak pi mana.. nak beli apa... so moral of the story.. jgn mimpilah nak ada suprise...:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never know! Hehe. Jgn tak tau Abg Masri dah belajaq skill surprise dr u. Well hope you have a nice birthday! Too bad my birthday dah lepas lama dah :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. like i said... after hantar emilia p sek.. i pun round round lah dari satu kedai ke satu kedai.. kena pk nak present apa.. huhuhuhuhu.. last last mmg tak beli apa apa.. pergi clarks.. tak da yg menarik.. Hush puppies pun tarak apa apa... moralnya.. sambung ptg ni.. balik solat dulu... :( but i am very happy cos this bday i ade ramai org yg tersayang disisi...my aunt kasik quite big ang pow..hee.. my mil dah belikan i mangkuk pusing 2 tu.. my nephew kasik mangkuk yg i suka.. emilia.. gave me the warmest hugs ever.. :D Alhamdulillah..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good 4u! I am so happy 4u. Best nya shopping for bday gifts!

    ReplyDelete