I went to KL in order to fulfil a wedding invitation by a friend, Nora. The thought of meeting up good friends plus gossipping session, the 4-hour bus trip to and fro seems trivial. Oh, in KL also boleh saya berdating dengan tunang saya, Bang Ide :D
Too bad I did not take any pictures at the wedding (FYI, I don't own a camera other than a lousy 1.3megapixel phone cam). But it was a nice and lovely wedding, I especially like the soothing gamelan performance. Macam mana nak pi sewa gamelan nye orang ni ye? Bear in mind my reception will be in Penang...so far I have never seen any wedding reception with a gamelan performance kat Penang ni...boria ada lah :P Macam menarik saje kalau ada persembahan gamelan ni kan? Back at home I straight away downloaded some gamelan mp3. Hm maybe I can just play these mp3 rather than hire these people? *Hajah Bakhil mode*
Oh and I am so happy to go dating with Bang Ide :B
Makan banyak = happy!
We tried to do something fruitful of my visit, like went to survey for my wedding ring...but I was like in no mood for ring hunting now. But there was this really sweet ring at D&P, the design is so similar to Tiffany's dengan harga yg bukan mcm Tiffany's. Sangat cantik! Lebih kurang macam ni lah design dia...
Tapi nak survey lagi lah...Anyway, below are some pictures from our foodie session :D Pardon me for the low qual pics ;)
I so heart Italiannies >:D<
Bad news is, on my way back from KL my manager called with work queries enough to spoil not only my short 3-day KL trip, but at least for another month :(


testing testing 123.... hehehehe.. hopefully this time it will works....
ReplyDeleteI like the ring too... feel like nak tukar wit mine current punya ring.. huhuhuhuhuhu.. "ayangggggggggg nak cincin baru.....:P"
Kak Eli, nice kan? Apa lagi marilah ke Penang kita sama2 go for ring hunting...sebelum tu pujuk Abg Masri dulu naa :D
ReplyDelete