Sunday, July 12, 2009

I Heart Mega Sale!

Saw a poster like this somewhere arnd the Jetty area on my way to my training last week:
Sempat fikir..."Penang ada Metrojaya ke"?

I was so excited! The whole week I could not really concentrate on my training. Even planned to skip a day to check out the sale on its first day...but so not worth losing my annual CPD (Continuing Professional Development) hours (I guess I am a pretty sensible gal ;p ). Definitely not gonna jeopardise me accountancy membership for a sale.

I do not really put on hopes too much on the clothings, perfumes or cosmetics at this sale. Maybe a wallet and belt set (for his hantaran, thus I can check the box) or a bed sheet/ comforter set for the wedding. So I went yesterday (Saturday) and excited to see that the items that I wanted are really on a good bargain! *Yay* (Not the wallet and belt set though).

So I made up my mind on the bedsheet set that I like, and made a mental note to return the day after. I saw the cashier queue, mak aih...tak sanggup aku nak tunggu turn, queue punya lah panjang OK.

So today, before 11am I sudah terpacak depan pintu. Dan membeli comforter set itu. Dan juga mendapatkan sebijik bantal percuma. *Yay again*

Sneak peek of the comforter set:
*I Heart This*

Pardon me for the low-quality pic, my lousy phone cam definitely doesn't do justice to the light brown-goldish hue.

It is made of silk but with cotton inner lining so that you will feel comfortable, I guess? The black decoration is velvet kut. Initially I wanted to go for cream-colored cotton comforter set (something English-ish) but then I do not want to spend so much on room deco. Therefore in my case now, most of the detailings and attention would come from the comforter set, I suppose? Less is always more (sigh, everyone swears by this statement nowadays). Apa pun dah beli *takmau fikir apa-apa dah*

Oh, I also managed to get the wallet and belt set (check!), but at a different location. Thanks to the nationwide Mega Sale Carnival, I do not have to burn a hole in my pocket!

2 comments:

  1. cannot imagine and Ider will spoiled the comforter set...... huhuuuhu:P:D hehehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kak Eliii....gataiiii nooooo....

    ReplyDelete