Thanks to my crazy and demanding job, I don't have so much time to go for my outdoor run lately. So I decided to really get serious on exercising indoors by doing yoga. You can really sweat from doing yoga you know~!
Quote: "Yoga amalan kesihatan yang diperkenalkan sekitar sejak 3,300 sebelum masihi dikatakan dapat membantu melambatkan proses penuaan, mengurangkan risiko kencing manis, darah tinggi, lelah dan penyakit berkaitan jantung".
Normally I do my yoga routines with the help of Youtube videos but the duration of the videos are rather short e.g. 8-9 mins only. There are longer duration videos but not the type of routines that I am looking for. This DVD is what I have been looking for: -
- Total Body Toning
- Lean Legs
- Flat Abs
Tapi yoga bukankah difatwakan sebagai haram? To me, if you simply do the exercises without chanting the mantras, it is perfectly fine. Come on, every morning you wake up from your sleep, you do stretch don't you? It is a form of yoga as well. Stretching your muscles when warming up for your exercises have a bit of yoga elements in them. Just hold on tight to your intention which is to improve your health and general well-being, insha Allah you will be fine.
4++ months saje lagi untuk menjadi kurus! Mari sama-sama kita melipatkan badan menjadi pretzel!


huhuhuhu.. i only have like 3 weeks to slim down.. waaaaaaaaaaaa... nak buat kebaya u know.. for raya...
ReplyDeleteMari lah join i beryoga! Nak ukur baju tu buat la kecik sikit, you could lose some inches during puasa I suppose...
ReplyDelete