Saturday, May 16, 2009

Venue Confirmed!!

I changed the venue of my wedding reception! I am so lucky to get the only available date in Dec! But it is a day later that what we planned, tapi tak kesah la, I sooo want the hall! Hatiku jatuh chinta buat kali ke-2...(ke?!)

Lihatlah dewanku ini: -




Setia Pearl Island Grand Ballroom (pic is courtesy of Husaini)
Mula2 I dah book this one dewan at K0mpleks Masyarakat Penyayang more than a year ago. But lama kelamaan I think the hall is a bit rundown and buruk, the flooring tu mcm nak menangis I tgk pun ada...to decorate such a hall I think it requires more $$$. This dewan yg I baru book is a bit more expensive (sikit je tak banyak ;p) but I don't think I will spend more on the deco and such.
My mind is so full of ideas!!!


2 comments:

  1. Cantik la Sya...Dewan nie....the price that u told me termasuk ngan kerusi sumer ke? ke dewan kosong jer....memang cantik....idea yg baik nie...for me...wakakaka...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms/Mr Anonymous,
    Dewan tu price is inclusive of tables and chairs for 500max...Nak kurang pun boleh, if nak bubuh chair cover pun boleh...It is a good dewan la with ample parking space and can choose any caterers too!

    ReplyDelete