The problem with me is, I don't know what I want. My wedding is approx. 7 months away but I just don't know where to start. I have been visiting bridal boutiqes around Penang and Kedah, get their quotations and package prices, but that's it lah. I mean, the people at the bridal boutiques would be asking me what is my theme? I would be like, "Huh? You mean color theme or some other theme? Tah lah saya pun tak tau apa theme saya". It definitely helps if you visit those boutiques knowing what you want in your mind.
Modern style? Contemporary style? Classic and traditional style? English style? Boleh tak nak campur2? Rojak aja laa...nama pun dok Penang kan ho ho. But 1 thing I know I want is I don't want color yang striking2 bright2 segala. Biru, hijau, merah, kuning...I don't want...to me a perfect wedding dress should be white/off white/cream in colour. But then no offense, there are people out there who love the colourful dresses. Kadang2 masa pi bridal boutiqes tu pun macam nak pakai aje warna2 yg sweet mcm purple or pink etc. Cantik sangat!! Tapi...ish...jenuh nak ingatkan diri ini agar kembali ke landasan sebenar.
Sorang kakak kat bridal boutique yg agak terkenal kat SP telah mengingatkan aku "jangan nanti kawin tak dak theme...pening kepala". Ya la, baju ala2 English style, pelamin ala2 Minang style, then main lagu keroncong. Hancusss....
But then pikiaq pi, pikiaq mai, aku rasa I will go for modern and contemporary la kot (ke sama ja dua2 theme tu? Huhu). Cuz I know masa reception nanti nak main English love songs...pls takmau Hindustan or dangdut okeh (my Mak dok suggest lagu Hindustan plak dahhh and she is dead serious, harusku hentikan niat dia itu).
Next entry I will write about butik2 yg telah kuterjah so far. Not much of good news la I tell you...
Sekian, dari saya yang berselera besar tapi budget ciput.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Elok la tu Sya...sesuai ngan Penang....Anak Mami...wakakakaka....Ur mom is sooo FUNNY..
ReplyDeleteKim salam kat ur MOM.... :P