In less than 2 weeks' time my cute little sister will be facing one the many of huge tests that her life has in store for her. She is going to sit for her first big exam ever, the UPSR. I don't know if she studies hard enough though of course she goes to her tuition class like, everyday. I am afraid if anything might happen to her on the big day itself, she might fall sick, or get totally blanked out. Nauzubillahiminzalik, I pray none of that will happen to her. She is supposed to get 5 straight A's in her UPSR and that is why I came back to Penang last year, to ensure that she excels. Though I am a little bit regret I don't coach her as often as I had wished to, I know I contributed a little something. So Janna, make sure Janna dapat 5A tau! Go to the best school to reap out the best education it has to provide you.
That sister of mine, boy is she growing. Though not fully blossomed into her adolescence, I can see little pimples shrouding her forehead already. The funny thing is, before this she will shrug off those little dots as rashes but now she is really kind of worried about them. So I bought her a special face scrub and instruct her to apply it on her face once in 2 days. To my little surprise, she followed my advice and, come to me on most nights to ask me to apply a special cream for her face that Mama bought for her. :)
Anyway adik, all the best for your UPSR! Kakak will pray for you OK! Walaupun adik ni kadang-kadang bermulut laser and tak suka syampu rambut, you are still my comel sister! :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment