Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Four Girls

I went to watch Sex and The City - The Movie yesterday. I was so excited, and I really miss those four girls. Though the movie is a tad bit disappointing in the sense that there are a lot of scenes being censored, and sentences sort of hang in the air and you get confused what's going on. Other than that, the girls looked fabulous and everything about the movie is almost perfect. The dresses, shoes, bags, storyline, soundtracks. Or maybe I am just so excited to be able to watch Sex and The City again that I didn't mind what it is all about anyway.

The movie was funny (Samantha was just downright hilarious, Charlotte is adorable), sad and heart-tugging (as to what happened to Carrie and Miranda). Apart from that, the soundtracks really help lift up or bring down the mood. I particularly love the songs Auld Lang Syne (Mairi Campbell and Dave Francis) and How Can You Mend A Broken Heart (Al Green feat. Joss Stone). Superb music rearrangement of the two oldies.

I definitely have to get the DVD copy of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment