Friday, September 16, 2011

Ramadhan Foodie Pics

Hello... Been quite some time since I last put some food pics. These food were prepared throughout the fasting month, that time I was not so well due to morning sickness... I mostly crave for Malaysian food, which is susah la kan cos you can't just buy them kat UK ni kan unlike M'sia boleh pi ja ke pasar Ramadhan. And I was too lazy to cook plus I can't go into the kitchen and cook or I'll get nauseous...

Nasik kerabu, murtabak, kuih2 including buah melaka, masalodeh and cara berlauk etc... Ni bukan masak sendiri, ni beli kat Pasar Ramadhan kat UK ni ya... (dia buat 3 kali ja sepanjang Ramadhan ). Food was not that cheap, spent more than GBP20 for the above...

Baked mushrooms, the mushrooms are as big as your palm

Nothing new, roast chicken with stuffed rice

Murtabak maggi... LOL

Karipap (ignore the kelim yang besar duit syiling tu)

Seri muka (this one my husband yang buat dia yg teringin sgt but the green color is too artificially bright)

Nasik daging utara...with daging rebus and air asam...

Tu ja. Masa bulan puasa tinggal puasa banyak hari jugak, because I got hungry all the time! If I don't eat I feel nauseous, I got to munch something every 2 hours. Plus it was summertime, we fasted from 4am to 9pm almost. But good thing I never vomited not even once, alhamdulillah. Nevertheless it was a difficult time for me :( banyak nak kena ganti ni nanti...

43 comments:

  1. sedapnya....
    baguih gak ler ada kd sana..boleh la belajar memasak malaysian food.huehuehuehue...
    aku pon posa tgal dlm 3 hari la....xdpt nak posa penoh gak...:(((((
    aku pon xrasa muntah.....loya2 manja jew eheheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. syioooknya preggy sama2 ngan sista! hef a wonderful time girls =)nywy,sedapnya hg masak sya...pasni nk buat gak la ayam bakaq wif stuffed rice tu....teliur weh...huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is my telur asin????

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had an online magazine for three years, and are searching to enhance
    the website. We've used Joomla, but are now looking for something totally new. Is Wordpress better than Joomla? We will be adding content rich items on the site: videos, etc . Any suggestions?.

    Check out my webpage; preservar
    Look into my web page transvaginalmeshlawsuit

    ReplyDelete
  5. In Firefox you might have the conventional silver toolbars in which the address bar and file/edit bars exist is the silver background.
    How can you customize and change that around?.

    Feel free to surf to my website http://dentalhealthss8.jimdo.com
    My web site - discount dental plans

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lawyers for the Metropolitan Police and newspaper groups have urged him to take care
    in his conclusion in case he prejudices
    potential criminal prosecutions or is unfair to those who have been
    criticised in hearings without a chance to defend themselves.
    In her remarks Friday, Bachmann broadly painted the effort as trying to remove the
    link between Islam and anti-American terrorism
    sponsored by radical Islamic extremists. http://ork2.

    com/Sung1480 What are the advantages of owning a mobile phone?

    Remove the covers & SIM card. First, remove the battery and
    the SIM card. Dry the battery and SIM card's contacts using the tissue.
    Look into my web site reverse number lookup

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's up colleagues, how is the whole thing, and what you would like to say regarding this piece of writing, in my view its actually remarkable in support of me.

    My site http://www.moderndayscribe.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=8211&sid=1b7280f00a4e9b758ac2dffcdd3588d1
    Feel free to visit my homepage ; discount dental plans

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact
    was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!

    However, how can we communicate?

    Review my homepage - http://salsabravapro.com
    Also see my page - best dental plans

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this web site, and article is genuinely fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting such articles or reviews.

    Feel free to visit my homepage; madingaweil.com
    Visit my web page : discount dental plans

    ReplyDelete
  10. so basically, i would like to down; oad one of those programs that makes ur mouse pointer cool, but
    i don't want it to screw up my computer... what's a good one?
    .

    My site; vaginal mesh lawsuits
    Feel free to surf my web page : vaginal mesh lawyers

    ReplyDelete
  11. The problem with Nokia was that they were
    one of the leading brands worldwide but they simply did not cash
    in well with the opportunity of smart phone which knocked on the international markets.

    So it was about time that they got a smart phone which
    can defy the odds and the existent conditions in the
    market on the smart phones. Gary Johnson: Privacy: Ditch the
    Cell Phone or Prepare to Disrobe http://tinyurl.com/amtx2ln The suspect was released
    on police bail and will appear before magistrates in
    Leamington on Wednesday 8 August. free marriage public records
    Feel free to visit my weblog :: cell phone number lookup

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely believe that that you stated. Your favourite reason seemed to be at the net the simplest factor to have in mind of.
    I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people consider
    issues that they plainly don't recognise about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as neatly as defined out the entire thing without having side-effects , other people can take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thanks

    Here is my site; trailsshoppers.blogspot.com
    Here is my weblog ; best dental plans

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a
    very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant
    for me to come here and visit more often. Did you
    hire out a developer to create your theme? Superb work!



    my website: atmstalk.com
    my webpage > PBA

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish to transfer into a college that concentrates on English
    and also have an excellent Creative Writing program.
    I wish to major in creative writing but don't know what college to transfer to..

    My site; transvaginalmeshlawsuitz.Net
    Feel free to visit my web site :: vaginal mesh lawsuit

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your style is so unique in comparison to other folks I have read stuff from.

    I appreciate you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this blog.

    Here is my web-site :: www.Hireoneveteran.com
    my website :: cheap dental plans

    ReplyDelete
  16. Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long
    as I provide credit and sources back to your website?
    My blog site is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my visitors would definitely
    benefit from a lot of the information you present here.
    Please let me know if this ok with you. Many thanks!


    Feel free to surf to my web blog; deojo.blogspot.com
    Also see my web page - individual dental plan

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's amazing designed for me to have a web site, which is valuable in favor of my know-how. thanks admin

    Feel free to visit my weblog :: Root Canal
    Also visit my site : PBA Root Canal

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very shortly this site will be famous amid all blog
    viewers, due to it's nice posts

    Here is my webpage ... cost Of a Root canall
    My weblog ... cost of a root canall

    ReplyDelete
  19. Turn Your Garden Into A Paradise Retreat With Topsoil! Turn
    Your Garden Into A Paradise Retreat With Topsoil!


    Here is my webpage; http://gatuartist.se/
    Also visit my page ... tree nursery milwaukee

    ReplyDelete
  20. Can I just say what a relief to uncover somebody that genuinely
    knows what they are discussing on the web.
    You definitely realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important.

    More and more people really need to look at this and understand this side of the story.
    I can't believe you are not more popular given that you surely possess the gift.

    Also visit my homepage - www.txmusic.Com
    My webpage ; cheap dental plans

    ReplyDelete
  21. My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find almost all
    of your post's to be just what I'm looking for.
    Do you offer guest writers to write content to suit your needs?
    I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome weblog!

    My website - Http://paydayloansadvice.Net/
    Look into my web blog - what is a root canal

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact used to be a
    entertainment account it. Glance advanced to far delivered agreeable
    from you! By the way, how can we keep up a correspondence?


    Review my web-site ... Plog.jinbo.Net
    Look into my web-site ; PBA

    ReplyDelete
  23. Attractive component of content. I simply stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact loved account your blog posts.
    Anyway I'll be subscribing on your feeds or even I fulfillment you get admission to constantly rapidly.

    Also visit my web site - wrenemerson.com
    Also see my site > dental plans

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's impressive that you are getting ideas from this article as well as from our discussion made at this time.

    My site - www.asdm.in
    Feel free to surf my page : individual dental plans

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yes! Finally something about dental.

    Here is my web blog ... distributions.freedesktop.org

    ReplyDelete
  26. Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective.

    A lot of times it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appeal. I must say you've done a
    very good job with this. In addition, the
    blog loads very fast for me on Opera. Superb Blog!

    my webpage; Http://I-Live-Football.Com/Wiki/Index.Php?Title=Yeast_Infection_Home_Remedy.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This design is wicked! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.
    ..HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really loved what you had to say,
    and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!



    Here is my web site American Health

    ReplyDelete
  28. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video
    to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking
    about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when
    you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

    my website ... bham.Net

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello very cool site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Wonderful .
    . I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds also?
    I am happy to find numerous useful information right here in the submit, we'd like work out more techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

    Feel free to surf to my page - mediawiki.Ske48Fan.Info

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable familiarity about unexpected emotions.


    Feel free to visit my web site genus-dickus.Com

    ReplyDelete
  31. How can you begin a website for a clothing
    company?

    my weblog: http://sherifmegid.blogspot.com/2007/03/blog-post_7505.html

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this article
    is amazing, great written and come with approximately all significant infos.

    I'd like to peer more posts like this .

    Take a look at my site - phpvelox.Com
    Also see my page - forum.cm77.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Blogspot Question: How can I make my current blog appear on
    my own webpage?

    Feel free to visit my webpage; paxillawsuit.tv

    ReplyDelete
  34. Because these symptoms can overlap with the symptoms
    of lung cancer, be sure to tell your doctor about your past asbestos exposure.
    This will help ensure a correct diagnosis and make sure you get the treatment you need.

    15 years in child care teaches you something about play dough
    along with cutting and sticking so that's just what I did! My friend Ann always buys the most perfect presents and she gave me these fantastic leaf cutters. Once it's baked glaze the whole thing
    with egg white and glue on the extra baked leaves also with egg white.
    Bake for a further 10 minutes.

    Also visit my site ... yaz class action lawsuit

    ReplyDelete
  35. What computer must i buy to run an Adobe CS4 Suite at
    full speed?

    Also visit my web-site Http://www.misswoo.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great blog here! Also your site loads up very fast!
    What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host?
    I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

    Take a look at my blog ... wiki.acerenza.info

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi there! This post could not be written any better!
    Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate!
    He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page to
    him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!



    Stop by my site - Letsplej.pl

    ReplyDelete
  38. Having read this I believed it was very enlightening.
    I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put
    this information together. I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading and leaving comments.
    But so what, it was still worthwhile!

    Also visit my weblog; what is A Root canal

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hello there, I discovered your website by way of Google while
    searching for a related subject, your site got here up, it seems to
    be great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hello there, just turned into aware of your weblog via Google, and located that it's truly informative.

    I'm going to be careful for brussels. I will appreciate in case you proceed this in future. Lots of other people will probably be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    Also visit my website - discount dental plans

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hey there this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to
    know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    Feel free to visit my web site - weightloss.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also visit this website on regular basis to take updated from latest gossip.

    My site arn2001.net

    ReplyDelete
  42. Heya just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let
    you know a few of the pictures aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why
    but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

    Take a look at my blog post: http://datgreenlab.org/DATGREENLAB/mediawiki/index.php?title=Yeast_Infections_Of_The_Skin_What_Is_Candida_Intertrigo

    ReplyDelete
  43. Неllo еveгyone, it's my first go to see at this website, and paragraph is really fruitful in support of me, keep up posting these articles.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog ... raspberry ketones max

    ReplyDelete