Sunday, January 30, 2011

Comforting Winter Food

It's been a while...

Actually I am still around...pretty busy stuffing myself with food! Blame it on the weather!! Grrr...I always think of something to eat even when I'm asleep...not good...not good...

And I hardly do any exercises due to the weather - imagine running with layers of clothes on and bulky sweater, gloves, earmuff, etc!! Hope spring will be better, 2 months to go!

Here are some of the food that I had to whip up to kill my never-ending craves...


Sausage rolls - ate this at a birthday party but did not get enough, had to make them!


Agar-agar santan, huh kalau kat M'sia mmg cheq tak pandang langsung, mai sini teringin!

Chicken fritters

Chicken salad

Banana cake (dulu selalu beli dekat Giant, sedap!)

Capati, dalca, sambal ikan bilis. Lenguh tangan gelek tepung capati :(

Asam pedas - not even a fan when I'm in M'sia, yeah weather changes you

Sekaya...will never buy one again! So easy to make and you can control the ingredients e.g. sugar and most importantly, free of additives!

Don't waste any of the sekaya! Lol.


Tomorrow I thought of making vanilla cupcakes a la Hummingbird Bakery, kalau jadi I post the pics here. Hehe. Trying to find out how they apply the frosting on the cuppies by using knife...

3 comments:

  1. amboi ide lapaq sangat ka sampai dlm bekas pon dia nak makan,,,,
    bdw cmna wd sekaya....

    ReplyDelete
  2. noor syarizan dah terer masak yo!! what an achivement..thumbs up byk2! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUU! sekaya pon u buat seniri!! terer bangat kamu! nywy sausage roll tu nmpk sedap n so do asam pedas...nnt balik sini pls make some for me =)

    ReplyDelete