Friday, September 3, 2010

Rock on 3

Today, 3rd Sept 2007 commemorates the 3-year anniversary of me being a mere employee of a reputable big 4 accounting firm.

What initially planned to be a 2-year stint extended to an additional year.

Despite all everything - hellish workload, even more hellish managers and practically everyone in the firm, it's not that bad, really. You may break down and give up but I think it is all worth it in the end.

If I am not going to the UK I might still be around in the firm for another year, I think. Or two. Maybe three?

I guess time's up for me.

Oh! 3 years also means I have fulfilled the criteria to apply my way in to this secret-strictly-by-invitation-only elite club which is more like a super funky bar designed to look like an adult entertainment set, where sun-kissed goddesses wait on cashed-up men. Erm, not :P

Hmm now to think of something "special" to treat myself after all these years...

1 comment:

  1. wow... crongrats..sha... proud of you..:) eh.. kita mmg x jumpa ke b4 u off to UK??

    ReplyDelete