Recently tendered my resignation at a reputable accounting firm. Needless to say I am pretty disappointed with how they deal with the staff welfare.
Not to mention that my hard-earned OT hours thrown down the drain (I am aware of this matter but when it actually happened to me, oh well, I know I shouldn't have given 110% for the past 3 yrs :P )
Definitely not the ridiculous policy of not allowing a resignee to utilise their annual leaves (AL).
Or when they ask back for an expense reimbursement recently cleared in yours truly paycheck.
But when they told that their policy is to purposely withhold your 1-page general testimonial which is probably printed from a template and signed, for 6 effin months at least -
...that is just a stroke that broke the camel's back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


OMG...... :(
ReplyDeletewhat the fishhh..why nak withhold the testimonial? plus if they already approved ur OT bkn ke they should allow u to utilise it?
ReplyDeletebtw when is ur last day?