Sangat terharu that the MIL planned and turned the event into such a sweet one mostly all on her own. So terharu sampai by the time I was to go back to Penang few days after, I cried when salam2 and thanking them for the wonderful ceremony. Hubby was tersengih2 seeing my crying. The FMIL were like, ehh rilek2 jgn nangis2! *Shoot me pls for being so emotional!*
I had a great time meeting hubby's grandma, grandaunts, granduncles, uncles, aunties, 80++ cousins (that's a lot, rite!) and I was not that stressed up as during my side of the reception.
More of the stories later, here are some pics. Enjoy!
The pelamin provided by the dewan. Having planned the event on her own, MIL wanted everything to be hassle-free, hence choose je the pelamin provided in one of the dewan's packages. But in the end the pelamin is not bad, kan. Sesuai dengan majlis menyambut menantu. Simple and nice.
I also love my baju for the majlis bertandang. Cream-colored songket with beaded light gold lace on top of the songket. And I prefer my makeup for the KL reception much, much more, compared to my Penang one (will write about the makeup later on).
Date: 27 December 2009
Venue: Dewan Merak Kayangan, KL
Time: 12.30pm - 4.30pm
*Emotional balik*



no doubt KL reception, make up and etc were much better than urs but your wedding in Png - not bad at all.. for you to handle everything alone..of course ada advise skit sana skit sini.. but i think u have done a great job!!! well done girl!!!
ReplyDeletedh lama tkjenguk ur blog...been so bz lately...nywy I LOVE ur songket dress...beshnye kalo pakai dat same dress on my weddg...cantik sgt d lace...mmg sgt cantik..n foods r great 2 =)
ReplyDelete