Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Been A Month...

...since we got married. The first 2 weeks it hasn't really dawned on me that I am a married woman now, as I was still in to Penang to work on an assignment, life was normal, living with my family like it was before I got hitched.

But I asked for a transfer to the firm's branch in KL, and I'll report to work tomorrow. So nervous... the feeling is like going for the first day at school. I did this before, I've worked in KL but somehow the 2 years-odd of working in Penang has made me more laidback and sort of take things pretty easier on life...and to move back to the hectic KL...

Right now am living with the in-laws...I have been here before, but before I was a guest. Now I am part of the household. It sure feels different... My Mom told me to help MIL out as much as I can especially in the kitchen department. Mom knows I am not that handy in the kitchen... Well I could only try to do my best... Basuh-basuh pinggan or potong-potong bawang OK la... Nak masak a complete dish... That is challenging I think... If cook for the hubby alone I can manage... But the whole household... :O

Too many things to cope with in the past one month and few months to come... Working in KL (in the possibly worst service line to work in, in terms of working hours - auditing), living with the in-laws, leaving my life and family back in Penang, being a married woman... I hope I am given the strength to go through these things and make me feel at home, at heart.

2 comments:

  1. hmm tringat plak masa i mula mula kat langkawi.. sewel ler setahun jugak.. hahaa then i think i have to learn how to adopt their lifestyle (bukan sng ok) but KL life i am sure you should be orait with it...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi...k.eli jd sewel..i lak boring tahap gaban dok umah n kuaq shopping =p i oso think u b ok here....dh lama tk post nih musti dok bz banget kt opis baru...CNY in cameron...hmm tank ckp jam giler kt atas tu during CNY...do update ok...hope dat u'll b orait in dis new chapter of life =)u go gal!!!

    ReplyDelete