Sunday, April 6, 2008

Tribute To An Old Friend

Here I am again. Creating yet another first entry or my third or fourth blog. I would have continue with my old blogs, but I just so happen to not being able to retrieve them. Ahh memory loss?! Itu lah asyik pelupa aje, just now I did a memory test and it showed that my brain is working like a 39 year old's! Wah!

But anyway, I am giving the honour of this first post of this blog to congratulate one of my dearest darling friends upon delivering her first child on Sunday, 25 May 2008. Congratulations Shamaz babe and Irwan upon heralding baby Aisyah into this world!

Anyway, Shamaz dear, you look really pink and glowing for someone who has just been in a labour room for less than 24 hours. Deep down I know you are going to continue looking great especially now, what with having a cute baby as an accessory :)) It was truly a happy day for me yesterday having visited you and catch up on things, I can't believe I did not see you not even once during your pregnancy period!

Have a smooth sailing confinement period for the next 60 days girl, and do come back as a smashing hip looking mamma! Hope you, me and Pinky can hang out together again like the good old days :)

Oh yea breaking news, the PM announced just minutes ago that the price of the petrol will be increased to RM2.70 per litre, approximately a 40% hike, effective this midnight tonight. Oh my, that is a very high increase, and you bet a lot of things will definitely follow suit. Let's just hope that one of them is my salary... Dah lah jadi auditor ni nak kena travel sini sana, kalau mileage claim tak naik memang saja laa ni... *sigh* Guess I have to pump in full tank for my car by tonight but I know there will be a verrryyy long queue at the petrol stations! Patutkah saya menjual kereta saya?

No comments:

Post a Comment