Saturday, May 15, 2010

Don't Know If I Want It...

Just found out something that might require me to overhaul my plan for the next 1 year at least. Plans for career, lifestyle, well basically everything.

Thought it would not happen (or maybe I was being too ignorant).

And it's going to happen very soon, the realization of it being too soon scares me.

I really2 want it, initially. I vow to myself that I will return. I always know that I will. But after some time maybe I got too comfortable being where I am, doing what I am doing. I am just being too complacent.

But of course, I am happy. But the responsibility that comes with it makes me chicken out. It was not like how it was 5-6 years ago.

Aaa...can I just delay it???

2 comments:

  1. hmm.. been waiting for u to update ur blogs ler.. hmm.. got better offer ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hey...i've been waiting for your free time to chat about this things. please please tell me!!

    ReplyDelete