Friday, December 11, 2009

Down to 8

OK, it's down to 8 days now. Slightly more than a week to go.

Hmm let's see what else pending?

1. Pick up the dress from the dressmaker.

2. Finish up the VIP doorgifts...also searching for a label printing shop here in Penang....

3. Finalising the number of guests to the caterer.

4. Decorate the hantaran. Sigh, hope I'll turn creative this coming 1 week.

5. Self-pampering --> other than excessive sleep, do I really have to go to the spa? I mean, does 1 visit really make a difference? Pls advise me...

Hmm...what else?

I am happy...but scared nevertheless...hope everything will be allright...

ps: I am really honoured to those who are making extra big effort to travel up north to be at my wedding... Love you guys! :)

5 comments:

  1. sha i wish i could be there on your wedding day. but, dont worry, i'll bring your wedding present along with me later yea. u take care of yourself! and, be prepared **wink2** ;p u know what i mean...or u will not what i mean later ...hehe ;p

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dell and Mama Dell, thanks so much!! Ala I know u guys jauh sgt 7000km but I appreciate the thoughts!! Thx for the advise though hehe :P can't wait to see u guys...

    ReplyDelete
  3. if ur all prepared, 2 days/ a day b4 d weddg is a gud time to visit d spa...trust me it will help u 2 feel more relax n boost confident...4 d 1st nite...heeee =p anywy jgn lupa prektis senyuuum depan cermin k...dat day might b ur most 'pic-takenDay' in ur life =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Intan,
    Thanks for the advice! Hihi. Tu la nak kena pi cari spa jugak ni...

    ReplyDelete
  5. :( tak dapat hadirkan diri.... sure u will look nice and pretty... fuh.. jab jer masa berlalu...:D

    ReplyDelete