Saturday, August 15, 2009
I'm Rockin'
I got my rock and I absolutely love it to bits! And I have my Dear to thank for! *hugs* I love it because it fulfills the criterias I'm looking for as per the 4Cs- Carat, Colour, Cut and Clarity. Thanks to the nationwide Mega Sale, we managed to grab it at a really affordable price :) I chose a 4-prong to house the diamond, though I read somewhere that 6 prongs will bring out the round brilliant cut, but since my diamond is not that big (but I love it anyway), 6 prongs will only make it smaller :( maybe my next diamond la kot, kan Dear? Hehe.
Oh ya, we both also had the ring engraved dengan kata-kata cinta... Sangat poyo but I love it! Hehe.
And my Dear bought it on his birthday, too! **Happy Birthday Dear** Rasa guilty sangat2, it was his birthday and I have yet to buy him a present cuz sangat2 tak sempat and could not find the opportunity, and plus he splashed on my ring, and he also treated himself on his birthday dinner! Hahaha. Why did it happen? Looong story. But the most important thing is, I am so going to make it all up to him the next time I'm in KL :D Dah la dia demam pulak time tu...actually still demam sampai ke hari ni...tapi nasib baik la bukan H1N1 *doa banyak-banyak*.
My next mission is, to find him his ring. Aaaa... Masih dok fikir2 nak beli ring jenis apa kat dia... Suasa? Platinum? Any other options? Rasa macam dua ni saja yang orang selalu beli...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


hoho..buat daku terkenang masa beli cincin kawin n berteropong2 nak nengok no birth nyer..sungguh menterujakan n so la happy kan..
ReplyDeletemy fren kata kan..dia beli hubby dia suasa tapi coating like emas putih..pi kedai emas tanya2 ...bestnyer2 prepare macam2 nak kawin kan..uhu..
Tu la... I excited betul masa teropong2 tu jenuh SA tu dok ekjas2 microscope tu nak dapatkan pencahayaan hahaha...
ReplyDeleteEh any kedai emas pun ada ke suasa coating mcm emas putih tu? Nak pi tanya la...selagi tak beli selagi tu tak senang duduk.