I made it to 84 Hill! I think it is quite an achievement for me, someone who is not really fond of hiking. And never did I know that 84 Hill is so high up in the sky!
But having your friends there with you can really motivate you to never give up. To think that they are waiting upon your arrival. Ermm not to mention the highly sought after isotonic drink and char mee hoon, served at the pit stop. Doubly yummy!
It so happened that there was a Penang Hill Hiking Competition on the very same day and I was surprised at the number of people who joined the competition! From kids at the age of maybe 5 or 6 to uncles and aunties in their 70s maybe. Or older. That is why I have to keep on moving up up up though my body wants me to go down down down wishing I never should have woken up that morning to purposely torture my body!
I wish I have four lubang hidung though to memudahkan pernafasan.
And I want to do it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment